From 11 October a Covid pass will be required by law to attend all events at Clwb Ifor Bach (including Sŵn Festival) if you are over 18yrs old.
- A Covid Pass allows you to provide proof of any of following:
– That you are double vaccinated against Covid 19
– That you have received a negative Lateral Flow Test result within the past 48 hours
– That you have natural immunity against Covid 19
- A Covid Pass (or proof of your Covid status) can be done in any of the following ways:
– Digital solution such as the NHS Covid Pass
– A paper-based certification of vaccination (e.g NHS Covid Pass Letter)
– Confirmation of a negative test result by text or email.
– We cannot accept vaccine cards issued at vaccination centres as proof of vaccination.
- The easiest way to to prove your Covid status would be to download the NHS Covid Pass.
It can be accessed via a smartphone, tablet or computer, which will produce a 2D machine readable barcode that can be:
– Opened and shown on a phone
– Downloaded into the Apple or Google wallet
– Downloaded as a PDF download that can be shown on a smartphone, tablet screen or printed by a customer
- Further information on how to download the Covid pass or prove your vaccination status can be found here – https://gov.wales/nhs-covid-pass-prove-your-vaccination-status
- If you have a smartphone and want to download the pass into your digital wallet then it will be quicker to do the whole process on your phone.
- Make sure you follow through on the full verification process as this increases the amount of time the Pass remains valid.
- Keep an eye on the expiry date. If it is nearly expired simply log into the link above again, and as long as your are double vaccinated it will automatically increase the validation period for your pass.
- For those who are double vaccinated and have done the full verification process for the Pass you will only need to update the validation period once a month. it only takes a minute and is hassle free.
- Save yourself some stress on your next night out and get this sorted today!
Non UK Residents FAQs
- EU citizens will need to provide an EU covid certificate or a negative lateral flow test to enter. The NHS verifier app will be able to scan EU covid certificate.
- US citizens will need to provide a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention vaccination card plus confirmation of Identification or a negative lateral flow test to enter
- All other attendees will need to provide proof of a negative lateral flow tests
Welsh Government are aware that there are a very small number of people in Wales who are not able to receive a vaccination or able to take a lateral flow test. They are working to develop and design a digital system which will automatically update the covid pass so that the exemptions are recorded on the system and the pass will read as valid or eligible to enter a venue or event.
However, that is not available at the current time and is unlikely to be available for 11 October. On this basis, the venue or event should recognise the exemption and allow that individual to be allowed entry. In these circumstance, venues will not be required to consider evidence of the exemption.